ShareThis

Sunday, July 4, 2010

[News] Ryu ShiWon, I Was Suppose to Meet Up With YongHa




I was suppose to meet up with him tomorrow (the 4th) at Fukuoka.


At the 2010 CJ Hellonet Super Race Championship that was being held at Oita Auto Police Racing Track on the 3rd, Ryu ShiWon had a interview and expressed his hardship and sadness after hearing about Park YongHa’s death.


On the 2nd, Ryu ShiWon took the first place back to Korea and reached the Memorial Park at 1:40 P.M. for Park YongHa’s funeral. Afterwards, he took a 9:00 P.M. plane that night back to Japan. After not speaking for a while, he finally said, “I can’t just cancel a concert that I promised to many fans,” and added, “a few days ago, I talked to YongHa and he promised that on the 4th, he would come to Fukuoka to see the car racing competition with me.
As Ryu ShiWon was crying, he explained,

“YongHa said he had a concert in Kobe on the 3rd. So that’s why I said we should meet up but now he can’t come anymore. He even asked me if I was going to be okay with it and I told him happily that it was only a three hour drive and that I would be fine. I can still remember that day so clearly.”
In 2003, Park YongHa joined a celebrity racing team, R-Stars, and became a racer but quit later on.
Ryu ShiWon said,
“YongHa said right now wasn’t the time and that someday he wanted to become a racer once again. He even said that when that time comes, he wanted to be on my team and he felt like my brother. When I bought a car, he would buy a car and we even lived in the same place.”
On the 30th at 5:30 A.M., Park YongHa was found by his mother with his neck strangled in his apartment. According to the police, Park YongHa had used a camcorder charger and strangled himself to death. Ryu ShiWon had originally planned to stay in Japan until the 5th, but after the news of Park YongHa’s death, he came back to Korea on the 2nd and spent his last time with Park YongHa at the funeral.

Rest in peace Park YongHa.

Source: Park SungKi @ asiae.co.kr
Translator: eunjin @ kpoplive.com

No comments:

Post a Comment