ShareThis

Sunday, July 4, 2010

[News] Raina, “When I was first told about the concept of Orange Caramel, I was shocked”



After School talks about her initial thoughts on the concept of unique group Orange Caramel.


Raina was recently featured for an interview with T-News, “At first when I heard about the concept of Orange Caramel, I was shocked. Honestly I was flustered and shocked. I didn’t know that we will end up doing such a concept. It was not a style I like.”

She added, “But still, with practice, I began to get excited and addicted to it. With time, I began to like it and enjoy doing it. It was fun to show others and have them shocked to know that After School can actually do such a concept. We will work hard.”


Orange Caramel is the first unique group from After School consisting of members Raina, Nana and Lizzy. Their hit song is ‘Magic Girl’.

Cr: Kbites

S:SportsChosun

1 comment: