ShareThis

Sunday, July 4, 2010

[News] MBLAQ's Lee Joon, "Kim Sae Rom is the First to Have Touched My Body So Freely



MBLAQ's sexy-charisma Lee Joon was surprise-attacked by Kim Sae Rom. 

In the July 2nd episode of MBC "Section TV Entertainment Report," we met Lee Joon, who was shooting a music video for Kan Mi Yeon's new song.


On this day, Section reporter Kim Sae Rom commented, "You must work out a lot," while touching his arm muscles.  To this, Lee Joon confessed, "I used to work out a lot, but I overdid it and my cartilage was damaged, so I'm taking a break."

Then Kim Sae Rom said, "So then your abs must be gone," while abruptly touching Lee Joon's abs and his body here and there, and revealed her devious scheme.  To this, Lee Joon said, "You're the first person to touch my body so freely" and
made viewers burst with laughter.

Also in this episode, Kan Mi Yeon mentioned that she enjoys eating health food for her thin body.

Source:  Review Star
Translations by eunaah @ AbsoluteMBLAQ
Do Not Take Out Without Credits

No comments:

Post a Comment