ShareThis

Sunday, July 4, 2010

[News] Kwon made a surprise event for the Adam couple's 200th day anniversary


2AM member Jokwon prepared an event for Ga In for their 200th day of their virtual marriage.

On the 3rd on the MBC variety show 'We Got Married season 2', in commemoration of the 'Adam couple' 200th day, Jokwon spoke on Park Myung Soo's date at 2'o'clock.

On this day Jokwon hid his identity from DJ Park Myung Soo and called himself 'Dam who lives in Samamdong.'

Jokwon confessed, "I don't know whether my wife's emotions are all dried up, she doesn't show any expressions". Park Myung Soo answered, "I think the reason why she's not showing anything is because she really isn't happy. Find something your wife really likes and make it a present."

Park Myung Soo ordered Jokwon to give a word to his wife. Jokwon read a letter he directly wrote himself, confessing his happiness during the last 200 days.

Jokwon read out, "Honey, I'll call you nuna. I think we've been living a decent marriage for the past 200 days. We made a lot of memories and I've been happy. I don't know whether it's because nuna's schedule is busy, but it doesn't seem like you have a lot of energy. At least look at me for strength. I'll act kkab and be your 'endorphin husband'". The cute kid husband sent out his loving feelings.

May be taken out with full credits. You are not allowed to add yourself to the credits nor edit the credits.
CREDITS : NATE (SOURCE) ; jennying@2ONEDAY.COM (TRANS)

No comments:

Post a Comment