ShareThis

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

• 2PM’s Junsu is coming to the US




Due to speculations about his leg injury, 2PM’s Junsu was not going to join the rest of the members in the Wonder World Tour as he tweeted some bad news…



“2pm is going as guests for the WG concert in the states without me. I can’t make it due to concerns that my injury might get worse. I’m sry..”

But, it looks like luck was on his side as he recently tweeted:

“I thought I wasn’t gonna make it to the US but I’m gon make it to the wg concert in LA, Anaheim and San Fransisco! I hope u guys c u there!”

Now, “it’s gonna be ok” as Junsu sings his heart out with the other 2PM boys for the Wonder World Tour.
FYI:   To catch 2PM on the tour in the U.S, they will be on JUNE 11 in Los Angeles, CA / House of Blues Sunset Strip, on JUNE 12 in Anaheim, CA / House of Blues, and on JUNE 13 in San Francisco, CA / The Fillmore.

No comments:

Post a Comment