ShareThis

Monday, June 28, 2010

[Video] Lee Ki Gwang’s humiliation



Lee Ki Gwang of BEAST was humiliated on the most recent episode of MBC Hot Brothers.
Why? It was found that Lee Ki Gwang is actually shorter than comedian Park Myung Soo!
The theme of this episode was Make-Believe MT where the members were invited to a fake MT setting in a studio.

The older brothers, Tak Jae Hoon, Kim Goo Ra, Park Myung Soo and more decided to listen to Ki Gwang’s worries. Lee Ki Gwang admitted, “I can’t tell if I’m good looking or not.” Kim Goo Ra replied, “You’re good looking. But you’re kind of short.”

Ki Gwang responded defensively, “I’m still taller than Myung Soo hyung.” This is when the two decided to measure who was truly the taller. Surprisingly, Park Myung Soo won! Embarrassed, Ki Gwang said, “But I’m still at least 170cm.” But Myung Soo retorted, “How can you be 170 when I’m 168cm tall.”
It’s okay Ki Gwang! In my eyes, you’re far better off than Park Myung Soo!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment