ShareThis

Friday, June 18, 2010

[Picture] Victoria reveals her first impressions of Nich-khun

 2pm, sm entertainment, Nichkhun, f(x) Victoria

F(x)’s Victoria revealed first impressions about her “We Got Married” husband, 2PM’s Nich-khun.
On June 16th,Victoria released a statement through her agency,SM Entertainment,saying “I was really curious who was going to come out at the first shooting. But when Nich-khun appeared, my mind went blank. If I think about the first shooting I did with Nich-khun,I can’t remember what I did. I was just so nervous.“She seems like she’s head over heels for him! This is the first international couple in “We Got Married.” (Nich-khun is Thai,while Victoria is Chinese.) Lets wish the two a happy “marriage” life.

MBC‘s We Got Married airs every Saturday at 5:15 pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment