ShareThis

Thursday, June 3, 2010

♥ Actor Jang Geun-suk wants to be more than just “beautiful”

Photobucket

He wants to be recognized for his talent too.

After finishing a fan meeting tour in Taiwan, Beijing, and Singapore, the “You’re Beautiful” actor arrived in Japan, on May 29th. Guen-suk was in Japan May 29th and 30th meeting Japanese fans at the U-Port Hall in Tokyo and Universal Studio Japan (USJ) in Osaka.This particular stop on the ”Jang Guen-suk Asia Tour” gave the actor a chance to share his thoughts. He sang for and conversed with international fans, then he sat down for a press conference. Guen-suk stated in the conference,”I displayed my raw talent to the best of my ability in “You’re Beautiful“. However, I want to develop my ability to show more emotions.When I acted as character Hwang Tae-kyung,(leader of A.N.JELL)I was able to find motives to inspire me. He also shared his desire to act in musicals and be a choregrapher.Guen-suk went on to say,” When I went on a diet for the filming of “You’re My Pet“, I was upset I could not enjoy Kimchi,one of my favorite foods. I had dance practice five days a week for the upcoming movie! Despite that, I hope I can express various heartfelt emotions in my future projects.”

We can’t wait for your return! Fans look forward to seeing the new-and-improved Guen-suk very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment